Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 841
- Add salt and cook the turkey pieces.
- Grind ginger, garlic, two cinnamon, two cloves, red chilli to a fine paste.
- Chop the onions lengthwise.
- Grate the coconut and extract milk.
- Heat a heavy bottomed vessel with ghee, add rest of the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, green chillies, onion and fry well.
- Add the ground masala and fry till raw smell goes.
- To this add the cooked turkey and fry for five more minutes.
- Add 600 ml of coconut extract and water combined.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- When the water boils add rice, mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Squeeze lime juice and close with a lid and keep it a low flame.
- When the rice is done remove from fire.
- Mix carefully and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes