Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Hits : 630
- Marinate the duck with turmeric powder.
- Heat a pan with two teaspoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- When it becomes hot, add red chilli,coriander seed, cumin seed and fry.
- Grind the roasted spices with shallots and pepper corns.
- Dice the onions finely.
- Extract the coconut.
- Grate the coconut and extract the milk.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with the rest of the oil.
- Saute onions till translucent.
- Add the ground masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder,salt and fry till the oil separates from the gravy.
- Flip the duck and fry for five minutes.
- Pour the coconut extract and allow it to boil.
- When the duck is done and the gravy thickens, remove from fire and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes