Palm Jaggery Kozhukkattai
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 886
- Soak the rice, drain the water completely and pound it.
- Powder the jaggery.
- Boil water and add palm jaggery.
- Let it boil until the palm jaggery dissolves completely.
- Mix together rice flour, palm jaggery syrup, salt, grated coconut and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Take a small ball of the dough and press them gently between palm and finger.
- Boil required amount of water in a steamer.
- Arrange the kozhukkattai's on a idli plate and steam it.
- Serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes