Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 476
- Soak raw rice drain and pound it.
- Steam the flour in a steamer.
- Cook chana dhal and keep aside.
- Chop onion and tomatoes finely.
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of oil.
- Saute onion, tomato and curry leaves.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, grated coconut, salt, chana dhal, stir and keep aside.
- Mix together steamed flour, hot water two pinch of salt and knead to a smooth dough.
- Take a ball, and shape it to small circles.
- Keep a tablespoon of chana dhal poornam make into semi circles and seal the edges.
- Steam the kozhukkattais in a steamer and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes