Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 575
- Soak the rice, drain water completely and pound it.
- Grate onion, cabbage and carrot.
- Dice the tomatoes finely.
- Cook the peas and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute onion and tomatoes.
- Toss carrot and cabbage.
- Add the cooked peas and fry until all the vegetables are done.
- Add chilli powder, cumin powder, required amount of water, salt and stir well.
- When everything blends together remove from fire.
- Combine rice flour, salt, boiling water and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Make small balls of the dough.
- Flatten the balls and patwith the tip of your fingers and make into circles.
- Place a tablespoon of the masala mixture.
- Cover well and make into balls.
- Boil required amount of water in a steamer.
- Arrange the kozhukkattai's on an idli plate.
- Steam it and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes