Preparation Time: 1hour 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 666
- Soak rice for thirty minutes. Drain the water and powder it.
- Sprinkle some water to the powdered rice, steam in a steamer and keep aside.
- Bring water to boil. Add hot water little by little to the steamed powdered rice and knead to a smooth dough.
- Make into tiny balls.
- In a heavy bottomed kadai bring milk to boil, add sugar and stir well.
- Add the tiny balls to the milk.
- Once it is done, add the grated coconut and cardamom powder.
- Transfer it to a bowl and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes