400 gms approx.
Preparation Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Hits : 1264
- Soak the rice, drain it, spread over a muslin cloth and let it dry.
- Pound it finely.
- Dry roast urad dhal and pound it finely.
- Grate the coconut.
- Mix together rice flour, pound urad dhal, salt, cumin seed , grated coconut and sesame seed.
- Sprinkle water to make a smooth dough.
- Make tiny balls.
- Heat a deep frying pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil, take a handful of balls and deep fry it in Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Keep in a medium flame and fry till it is crisp and brown.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes