Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Hits : 552
- Soak the rice. Drain water completely and pound it.
- Grate the coconut.
- Mix together grated coconut, required amount of sugar and keep aside.
- Mix rice flour, salt, boiling water and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Make small balls out of the dough and pat it to circles with the tip of your finger.
- Place a tablespoon of grated coconut - sugar mixture in the centre of the circle.
- Fold to a half circles till the edges meet together.
- Stick the edges of the kozhukkattai.
- Make such kozhukkattais with rest of the dough.
- Boil required amount of water in a steamer.
- Arrange the kozhukkattai's on a idli plate and steam it.
- Remove from fire and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes