Diwali Special Mutton Biryani
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 1375
- Pressure cook the mutton with salt and turmeric powder.
- Reserve the mutton stock.
- Chop the tomatoes and onions lengthwise finely.
- Slit the green chillies.
- Grate the coconut.
- Grind two tablespoon of the grated coconut along with poppy seed.
- Extract 400 ml of milk from rest of the coconut and keep aside.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with ghee.
- Temper cinnamon, fennel, clove, cardamom,mint leaves, coriander leaves and stir well.
- To this add ground ginger garlic paste.
- Add the cooked mutton, ground coconut paste, curd and fry well for five minutes.
- Pour the mutton stock, coconut milk and water consists of 800 ml together.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and allow it to boil.
- Add rice, stir well and close with a lid.
- Simmer to a low flame and let it boil for fifteen minutes.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes