Sesame Seed Balls
Hits : 1050
- Soak rice and drain it completely.
- Pound it.
- Powder the jaggery.
- Mix the sesame seed with the rice flour.
- Heat three teaspoon of water.
- When it starts to boil, add the powdered jaggery.
- Pour this to the rice flour and mix to a thick dough.
- Allow it to cool.
- Take a small amount of the dough and roll into balls.
- Heat a deep frying pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil, when it become hot, deep fry the sesame seed balls.
- Be careful while frying sesame seed balls.
- Cracks appear while frying, that is the exact consistency.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes