Green Curry with Chicken
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 899
- Chop the chicken breasts into fine pieces.
- Cook the chicken pieces with required amount of coconut milk.
- Spilt one kaffir leaf into two.
- Tear the rest of the kaffir leaves lengthwise.
- Cut the red chillies lengthwise with kitchen scissors.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Add the green curry paste and stir.
- To this slowly add the coconut cream.
- Add the torn kaffir leaves and shift this to a broader vessel.
- Pour the coconut milk and simmer to a low flame.
- Allow it to boil slightly.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces, sundaikkai and fish sauce.
- When the sundaikkai is done and the gravy thickens add 2 tablespoon of basil leaf, chopped red chilli and remove from fire.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl garnish with basil leaves.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes