Pad Thai Chicken
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 469
- Boil water and remove from fire.
- Add the rice noodles, close with a lid and let it for fifteen minutes.
- Dice paneer or tofu.
- Chop the onions and garlic finely.
- Chop the chicken into strips.
- Pound the fried peanuts coarsely.
- Soak the tamarind and extract juice.
- Chop the leafy part of the spring onion to one inch long.
- Heat a pan with two tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Fry the paneer or tofu slightly.
- Take three - four pieces of the paneer or tofu and keep aside.
- Heat another pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute shallot and garlic.
- Add the chicken pieces, simmer to a low flame and fry.
- When the chicken is done and the masala is fried well, add the cooked rice noodles and stir.
- To this add the pound jaggery and fish sauce.
- Crack the eggs to the noodles and stir well.
- Add chilli flakes and pound ground nuts, fried paneer or tofu and mix well.
- Remove from fire when everything blends together.
- Garnish with paneer or tofu and cucumber and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes