Thai Yellow Chicken Curry
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 1445
- Chop the chicken into strips
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil, add the yellow curry paste and fry.
- Add curd, basil leaves,bay leaves, coriander leaves and allow it to boil.
- Simmer to a low flame for three minutes.Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Dice the brinjals.
- Remove the stem and smash the sundaikkais.
- Chop the onions and garlic finely.
- Heat a wok, add rest of the Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken strips and fry for three minutes.
- When the chicken is done, add the gravy and stir well.
- Pour coconut milk, add the chopped vegetables.
- When the vegetables are done adjust salt to taste.
- Remove from fire and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes