Red Curry with Roasted Duck
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 291
- Heat a pan with two tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute the red curry paste.
- Pour a cup of coconut milk and stir.
- Stir until the oil separates.
- Add the duck pieces and cook for a minute.
- . Simmer to a medium flame.
- Pour the remaining coconut milk and water.
- Allow it to boil.
- Add cherry tomatoes, lychee and kaffir lime leaf.
- Add palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Adjust to taste.
- It should have a perfect balance of salty, sweet and slightly tangy.
- Remove from fire.
- Garnish with basil leaves and split red chillies.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes