Sweet and Sour Stirred Prawns
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 212
- Beat the egg well by adding little amount of water.
- Mix together wheat flour, rice flour along with water without any lumps.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Dip the prawns in the flour mixture leaving the tail.
- Coat with bread crumbs and deep fry till golden brown.
- Fry all the prawns.
- Chop the onion, tomatoes and cucumber lengthwise.
- Heat another pan with three tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute onion, garlic, capsicum and fry well.
- Add tomato, spring onion and fry.
- Pour chicken stock, ketchup, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and stir well.
- Add the fried prawns, cucumber, pineapple pieces and stir.
- Remove from fire and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes