Stir Fried Fish with Chinese Celery
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 893
- Prefer small fishes.
- Chop garlic finely.
- Chop the chilli into strips.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil and deep fry the fishes till golden brown.
- Take another pan, heat two tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute garlic.
- Add the fried fishes and stir fry for a minute.
- Season fish with sauce, light soy sauce and sugar.
- Add required amount of water and mix well.
- Remove from fire.
- Garnish with celery and chilli and serve.
- Fish sauce contains salt, Add salt if required.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes