Stirred Crab in Curry Sauce
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Hits : 601
- Cook the crab. Shell them and keep the flesh aside.
- Chop the red chillies into strips.
- Chop the garlic, fry and keep aside.
- Chop the spring onions to one inch long.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Toss the crab meat for a minute.
- Pour the chicken stock.
- Add the onion and stir.
- Allow it to boil for two minutes.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and stir well.
- To this add fried garlic, chilli, celery, spring onion and let it to boil.
- When everything blends together garnish with spring onion and serve.
- Fish sauce contains salt, add salt if required.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes