Red Curry with Chicken and Bamboo Shoot
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 1277
- Boil water and blanch the bamboo shoot along with palm sugar.
- Remove from fire and drain.
- Boil a cup of coconut milk in medium flame.
- Add the red curry paste and cook until the oil separates from gravy.
- Add the chicken breast and cook until it is almost done.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and bamboo shoot.
- Add salt if required.
- Allow it to boil, add the kaffir lime rind and red chilli.
- Remove from fire and garnish with basil leaves.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes