Salmon in Chu Chi Sauce
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 1396
- Heat the butter and Idhayam Sesame Oil over medium flame.
- Chop the chillies into circles.
- When the oil becomes hot, simmer to a low flame, add the fish pieces until it turns pink and keep aside.
- Heat another pan with coconut cream, red curry paste and stir.
- Add palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Adjust salt.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Add kaffir lime leaf, chilli and basil leaves.
- Add the fried fishes and serves.
- Fish sauce contains salt, Add salt if required.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes