Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 1072
- Chop the pork into stripes.
- Combine the pork with oyster sauce, soy sauce, one tablespoon of sugar and one teaspoon of pepper powder, lemon juice and marinate for about twenty minutes.
- Grill the pork in oven and keep aside.
- Mix together garlic, shallots, green chilli, stem of coriander leaves, lemon juice, rest of the pepper powder, rest of the sugar, galangal, fish sauce and the grilled pork.
- Let it for ten minutes and serve.
- Fish sauce contains salt, Add salt if required.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes