Fried Sea Bass with Crunchy Herbs
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 1359
- Clean the fish and chop into small pieces.
- Reserve the bones.
- Toss the fish with tapioca powder and salt.
- Cut the green peppers into three small sections.
- Chop the green chilli and red chilli diagonally.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil, toss the fish and deep fryuntil golden brown.
- Heat another pan with two tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Add the chillies, pepper corns, kaffir lime leaves, green pepper and fry till it becomes crispy.
- Add the fried fishes, stir fry for a minute.
- Add fish sauce, sugar and remove from fire.
- If required add salt.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with the fried herbs, red hot chillies and coriander leaves.
- Fish sauce contains salt, Add salt if required.
Choose Your Favorite Thai Recipes