Chickpeas Sundal Kozhukkattai
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 400
- Soak the rice, drain water completely and pound it.
- Soak the chickpea overnight and cook till soft.
- Chop the onion and green chilli finely.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil . Temper with mustard.
- Saute onion and red chilli.
- Add the cooked chickpea, salt, chilli powder, garam masala, roasted chana dhal powder, grated coconut and stir well.
- Combine rice flour, boiling water, salt and knead to a smooth dough.
- Make small balls of the dough.
- Flatten the dough and pat it to circles with the tip of your fingers.
- Place a tablespoon of the chickpea masala.
- Fold into semi circle till the end meets.
- Stick the edges.
- Boil required amount of water.
- Arrange the kozhukkattaion an idly plate and steam it.
- Serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes