Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 232
- Soak the rice. Drain water completely and pound it.
- Pound the palm jaggery.
- Mix together palm jaggery, sesame seed and grated coconut.
- Combine rice flour, salt, hot water and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Take small balls, flatten it to thin circles with the tip of your fingers.
- Place the filling to the centre of the circle and fold to a semi circle and stick the edges.
- Boil required amount of water in a steamer.
- Arrange the kozhukkattaion an idli plate and steam it.
- Remove from fire and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes