Green Gram Kozhukkattai
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 371
- Soak rice, drain water completely and pound it.
- Soak green gram for 6 hours and cook it and keep aside.
- Add cooked green gram, salt, chilli powder, grated coconut and make into balls.
- Mix together rice flour, boiling hot water, salt and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Take a small ball. Flatten it to circles with the tip of your fingers.
- Place the green gram ball to the centre of the circle.
- Roll into balls.
- Boil required amount of water in a steamer.
- Arrange the kozhukkattai on an idli plate and steam it.
- Serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes