Moong Dhal Kozhukkattai
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Hits : 353
- Soak rice. Drain water completely. Pound it.
- . Bring water to boil.
- . In a broad bowl, take rice flour and a pinch of salt. Add boiled water little by little and knead to a smooth dough.
- Soak moong dhal for an hour and drain water.
- Pour required amount of water to the powdered jaggery and heat it to a "Single String".
- Add moong dhal, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Combine rice flour, moong dhal mixture, a pinc of salt and make into balls when it is hot.
Choose Your Favorite Festival Recipes