Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 1553
- Heat a pan with two teaspoons of ghee, add the rava and roast it and keep aside.
- Add some more ghee, fry the cashew nuts, add the raisins and let it pop.
- Take a broad pan, pour 600 ml of water and bring to boil.
- Add the kesari colour powder, add the roasted rava and stir to prevent lumps.
- When the rava is done and the water evaporates, add sugar, ghee, cashew nuts, raisins, cardamom powder, keep it in medium flame and stir well.
- When the ghee separates from the kesari, remove from fire.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes