Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 750
- In a broad pan mix gram flour, rice flour and salt.
- Chop the onion lengthwise finely.
- Chop the green chillies into fine circles.
- If the cashew nuts are whole split then into two.
- Mix together the gram flour mixture, onion, cashew nuts, curry leaves and green chillies.
- Add water little by little and knead it.
- Heat the Idhayam Sesame Oil, when it become hot,sprinkle a fistl of pakodas and fry till crisp and brown.
- Serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes