Coconut Milk Murukku
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutess
Hits : 775
- Soak the rice and grind it with salt.
- Dry roast the urad dhal and pound it to a fine powder.
- Grate the coconut and extract the milk.
- Mix together ground rice batter, urad dhal powder, coconut extract, sesame seed, butter and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Heat a deep frying pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- When it becomes hot, stuff the murukku mould with the dough.
- Slowly press the mould directly over the oil in circular motion.
- Fry till crisp, remove from fire and serve.
- Store in an air tight container.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes