Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 1735
- Soak the rice. Drain and grind it along with red chilli, asafoetida and salt.
- Dry roast the urad dhal and pound it.
- Grate the coconut.
- Soak the channa dhal.
- Mix urad dhal powder,cumin seed, grated coconut, cashew nut bits, chana dhal, two teaspoon of ghee and make it to a smooth dough.
- Grease a plantain leaf with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Take a small ball of the dough. place it on the greased leaf and flatten it as thinly as possible.
- Make such circles with rest of the dough.
- Heat a deep frying pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil,when it becomes hot, flip into the oil and deep fry it until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- Store in an air tight container.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes