Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Hits : 1035
- Pressure cook goat's trotters in water by adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Dry roast cumin seed, coriander seeds and pound it finely.
- Grind shallots to a fine paste.
- Take coconut extract and keep aside.
- Chop big onions finely.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan. Add onion, tomatoes, curry leaves and fry well.
- To this add the pound spices, ground shallot paste and fry for five minutes.
- Add the cooked trotters along with the stock and allow it to boil.
- Add the coconut extract to the gravy, bring to boil until the gravy thickens.
- Can be served with dosa or idli.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes