500 gms of karasev
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 300minutes
Hits : 1176
- Mix together gram flour and rice flour.
- Grind chilli and garlic.
- Combine gram flour, rice flour, ground paste, asafoetida, ghee and salt.
- Sprinkle water and knead to a stiff dough. Neither too hard nor too flexible.
- Heat Idhayam Sesame Oil in a deep frying pan.
- Take a big slotted ladle.
- Place a ball of the dough on the ladle and rub it through the holes.
- The dough falls as sticks into the hot oil.
- Fry until it turns golden brown.
- Remove from oil and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes