Preparation Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Hits : 1719
- Marinate the chicken with curd, salt, chilli powder,turmeric powder for thirty minutes.
- Cook the chicken and keep aside.
- Chop the small onions lengthwise and finely.
- Heat a pan with two tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Fry the grated coconut and pepper.
- Allow it to cool.
- Grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat another pan with three tablespoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Saute onions till golden brown.Remove from fire.
- In a broad pan add rest of the Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Add cinnamon, cloves,chicken and stir well until the chicken turns crisp.
- To this add the fried onion, ground coconut and pepper paste and fry for ten more minutes.
- When the chicken turns to reddish brown. Remove from fire and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes