Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Hits : 1625
- Clean rice, drain water and dry it in a clean muslin cloth and pound it.
- Dry roast urad dhal and pound it finely.
- In a broad bowl mix together rice flour, urad dhal, butter and salt.
- Pour water little by little and knead it to a slightly stiff dough.
- Place the one holed achu into to the murukku mould.
- Fill the mould with the dough and press the mould directly overthe oil in circular motion.
- Cook till crisp and golden brown, remove from fire.
- Store in an airtight container.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes