Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Hits : 1807
- In a broad bowl mix together gram flour, rice flour, salt and Turmeric powder.
- Pour water little by little and make a batter to a flowing consistency.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Hold a broad multi holed Boondi ladle over the oil.
- Pour the batter and the batter falls as droplets into the oil.
- When it becomes crisp, remove from fire and keep aside.
- Deep fry cashew nuts and curry leaves.
- Sprinkle chilli powder, roasted ground nut, cashew nuts, curry leaves and mix well and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes