Mixed Dhal Vada
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Hits : 698
- Chop the coconut into tiny pieces.
- Soak together toor dhal, channa dhal, raw rice.
- Soak moong dhal separately and urad dhal separately.
- Add salt to the toor dhal mixture and grind it coarsely.
- Drain the moong dhal without water.
- Grind urad dhal separately.
- Mix together ground urad dhal , toor dhal mixture and the drained moong dhal.
- Chop ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, coconut, coriander leaves finely and add it to the batter.
- Heat a teaspoon of Idhayam Sesame Oil in a small pan.
- Temper mustard and pour it to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a deep frying pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil, when it becomes hot, take a small amount of batter in a ladle and pour it in oil and deep fry.
- Fry both the sides till golden brown and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes