Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Hits : 1340
- Mix gram flour, rice flour to a consistency of dosa batter.
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of ghee.
- Fry cashew nuts, raisins, cloves and keep aside.
- Bring 250 ml water to boil.
- Add sugar and allow it to boil until single string consistency.
- To this add kesari powder, saffron and remove from fire.
- Heat a pan with ghee, when it becomes hot, take a boondi ladle. Pour the gram flour batter over the boondi ladle.
- Fry the boondies and add to the sugar syrup and press gently.
- In a while take the boondies from the sugar syrup and keep aside.
- Add the fried nuts, raisins and cloves to the boondi and mash the boondi mixture and the nuts with the help of a churner.
- Make into small ball of laddus and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes