Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Hits : 1870
- Chop the mutton into small pieces.
- Pressure cook mutton with turmeric powder and salt.
- Dice the onions into medium sized.
- Split the red chillies into two .
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Add curry leaves, red chilli, onion and fry till translucent.
- Add chilli powder, cumin powder, simmer to a low flame and fry till the mutton comes to a chukka consistency.
- When the chukka turns to reddish brown and the onion blends with the mutton. Remove from fire and serve it.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes