Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 891
- Marinate the mutton with curd for an hour.
- Grind together one onion, poppy seed, coriander powder, chilli powder, green chilli and turmeric powder.
- Grind the grated coconut to a smooth paste.
- Chop the other onion lengthwise, finely.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil,temper cinnamon,cloves,cardamom, add ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Add the ground masala and fry until the raw smell goes.
- If required add hot water.
- Add salt and fry for five minutes.
- Add the marinated mutton pieces, close with a lid and allow it to cook.
- Add the ground coconut and stir well.
- When the gravy thickens and the mutton is cooked, remove from fire and serve hot.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes