Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 798
- Take maida in a broad pan.
- Chop onion, green chillies and curry leaves finely.
- Add salt, chopped onion, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add water little by little and knead to a smooth dough.
- Roll into big ball.
- Take a chappati board, place the dough and roll it like chappati.
- Using a knife slice the dough into strips and diagonally like diamonds.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil and deep fry the diamonds till crisp and brown.
- Make such diamond cuts with rest of the dough.
- Store it in an airtight container.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes