Mutton Pepper Masala
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 2109
- Pressure cook the mutton with salt and turmeric powder.
- Grind pepper, chilli powder, green chilli, onion and tomatoes.
- Heat a pan with Idhayam Sesame Oil.
- Add the ground masala, salt and fry till the raw smell goes and the oil separates from the masala.
- Add the cooked mutton.
- When the masala comes to a thick consistency and the masala coats the mutton remove from fire and serve with hot steamed Rice.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes