Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Hits : 1162
- Soak the badam in hot water for thirty minutes.
- Peel the skin and again soak it.
- Grind it with milk and it should be watery.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with 250 ml of water, sugar and let it the consistency of a single string.
- Add the ground badam, ghee, colour powder, cardamom powder and stir well.
- Stir it continuously, when it comes to the halwa consistency, pour it in a ghee greased plate and allow it to cool.
- Scoop a tablespoon of badam halwa and pack it in a butter sheet.
- Pack all the halwas in butter sheet and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes