Hits : 3884
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add saffron.
- Squeeze lemon juice and let the milk to curdle.
- Drain the curdled milk in a thin cotton cloth.
- Make sure there is no water.
- Boil 750 ml of milk and reduce it to half. Add ½ cup of sugar and stir well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Knead the filtered, curdled milk to a smooth dough.
- Roll into balls and pat it slightly.
- Flip the rasamalais into the sugared milk.
- Let it for five minutes.
- Sprinkle water.
- Garnish with pista, cashew nuts and serve.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes