Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Hits : 1715
- Mix together gram flour, rice flour and keep aside.
- Boil two and half cups of water with sugar and let it until it comes to a single string consistency.
- Add kesari colour powder and saffron.
- In a broad bowl mix together rice flour and gram flour by adding water little by little to a flowing batter consistency.
- Heat a pan with ghee, take a broad boondhi ladle.
- Pour the batter by holding the ladle over the ghee.
- The batter falls as droplets into the ghee.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Immerse the boondi in the sugar syrup.
- Transfer the boondi to another bowl and store it.
Choose Your Favorite Diwali Recipes